- defter : (Turkish - English dictionary)
1. notebook, copybook, exercise book. 2. register, inventory. 2. tax roll. 4. account book. açmak to open a campaign for funds or for volunteers. ini dürmek /ın/ slang 1. to settle the account (of), kill. 2. to fire. i dürülmek slang 1. to be killed. 2. to be fired. e geçirmek /ı/ to enter (an item) in a ledger. i kabartmak to run deep into debt. i kapamak to close a subject, give up a project. i kebir 1. com. ledger. 2. slang ferocious swearing. i kebirinden okumak slang to swear a blue streak. den silmek /ı/ to drop (someone) completely, no longer to have anything to do with (someone). tutma bookkeeping. tutmak to keep the books, do bookkeeping.
- defterdar : (Turkish - English dictionary)
the official who heads a provincial treasury.
- defterdarlık : (Turkish - English dictionary)
1. director of finance of a province. 2. building in which a financial directorate is housed, financial directorate.
Materials such as translations, examples and etc are availablable for only educational purposes. Accuracy of the translation results and other informations included into the site are not guaranteed.
Sponsors : I want to be sponsor.
Page is generated in 0.01 milliseconds.
Anahtar Kelimeler : defter nedir, Turkish - English dictionary defter meaning, defter ne demek, Turkish - English dictionary defter tercümesi, ingilizce defter, ingilizce defter ne demek, defter Turkish - English dictionary sözlük meaning, what is defter Turkish - English dictionary , what is mean of defter Turkish - English dictionary Turkish - English dictionary'de ara. Turkish - English dictionary sözlüğü