- aşırma : (Turkish - English dictionary)
1. /ı, dan/ getting (something) over (a high place); /ı, dan/ propelling (something) over (the heads of others); /ı, dan, a/ transporting (goods) through (one place) to (another). 2. /ı/ colloq. stealing, theft. 3. plagiarizing, plagiarism. 4. purlin, purline. 5. girth (for a saddle, pack, etc.). 6. (something) which has been stolen, stolen (article). 7. plagiarized. ateşi mil. overhead fire. kayış belt (used to drive a machine). yelken naut. lugsail.
- aşırmacılık : (Turkish - English dictionary)
1. taking things without the owner´s permission. 2. plagiarism.
- aşırmak : (Turkish - English dictionary)
1. /ı, dan/ to get (something) over (a high place); /ı, dan/ to propel (something) over (the heads of others); /ı, dan, a/ to transport, convey (goods) through (one place) to (another place). 2. /ı/ to steer clear of, manage to avoid (a danger). 3. /ı/ colloq. to make off with, swipe, steal. 4. /ı/ to plagiarize. 5. /ı, a/ to grab (someone, something) and take it to (a place). 6. /ı/ to exceed (a limit). 7. /ı/ to get rid of (an unwanted visitor) without offending him/her.
- aşırmasyon : (Turkish - English dictionary)
slang theft, stealing.
Materials such as translations, examples and etc are availablable for only educational purposes. Accuracy of the translation results and other informations included into the site are not guaranteed.
Sponsors : I want to be sponsor.
Page is generated in 0.01 milliseconds.
Anahtar Kelimeler : aşırma nedir, Turkish - English dictionary aşırma meaning, aşırma ne demek, Turkish - English dictionary aşırma tercümesi, ingilizce aşırma, ingilizce aşırma ne demek, aşırma Turkish - English dictionary sözlük meaning, what is aşırma Turkish - English dictionary , what is mean of aşırma Turkish - English dictionary Turkish - English dictionary'de ara. Turkish - English dictionary sözlüğü